Science of Customer Service
We have all experienced bad customer service. It is frustrating, draining, and, in many cases, caused us to move our business elsewhere.
Don’t let this happen to your company!
The things that upset us most are usually not technical; instead, our dissatisfaction results from the interaction with the other person.
Technologies such as AI, automation, and robotics are changing how we work, and this trend will continue. Some have wondered if robots will replace workers, but we’re seeing the opposite: Distinctly human capabilities are in demand more than ever.
It’s unlikely that a conflict-resolution robot will be invented anytime soon, which means it is essential to prepare for the needs of tomorrow’s customers today.
You can automate many things in your company, but capabilities such as empathy, analytical thinking, curiosity, and effective communication can’t be programmed or quantified.
The good news is these skills can now be taught and learned.
Most companies, whether they’re small or Fortune 500, recognize today more than ever customer service skills is what will set you apart from your competition. If you want more sales and happy customers, having a team that gives expectational customer service every time is vital.
In the Science of Customer Service, you will learn scientific tools and techniques such as:
- Recognize immediately the traits of exceptional Customer Service
- What is “really” going on with the other person
- Human primal reactions and instincts and how to respond
- What are decision triggers?
- How do they perceive you? – You might be surprised.
- Is your body calling your mouth a liar?
- What you begin with matters
- Proprietary “TULIP” approach to excellent customer service every time
- How to say “No” without saying “No”
Contact us toschedule your training
Ensure the future health of your business, and book a call today.